As we move towards the weekend, during one of the busiest times of the year for real estate, I thought I'd kick off 2017 with a word or 2 on how to make sure you are getting the best from your home sale!
Today's real estate market is fast paced, dynamic and incredibly competitive. When you place your home on the market, it can get lost in the 'sea' of properties currently listed. The internet is the first place your property will be seen by your buyer, so grab this opportunity to MAKE THE BEST FIRST IMPRESSION. Having a beautifully styled home will give you that opportunity before potential buyers step through your front door.
- You only have 15 seconds and one chance to make a great first impression.
- The longer your listing is on the market, the lower the selling price will be. A well styled home spends 50% less time on the market and sells for at least 7% more than a non-staged home.
- A potential buyer spends 5 minutes in a vacant house on average and lingers for 40 minutes in a well furnished and attractive home.
- 9 out of 10 people cannot visualise how a property could be without the help of a professional property stylist.
- Styling helps the potential buyer emotionally connect with the property – it allows them to mentally move in, not move on!
- An investment in property styling now, is significantly less than a price reduction later.
- Styling helps sell your home online – where 90% of buyers begin shopping – make those interior and exterior photographs fabulous!
A great property stylist will help you achieve the return you want through creating beautifully styled spaces which suit your target market.
Are you showcasing your property at its best?
Call Design & Co 0409 309 036 for further information.